Wednesday, June 15, 2011

CVS 6/12/11

So I was looking at my email this morning, and saw a "frecycle" post for "Offer: 1- 3 Drawer Plastic Dresser " so i snagged it , yes it's used, yes it's pink, yes.. it's mine... then on my way back home i ended up stopping at 2 different CVS's the first one had my Zyrtec, so i got that ($6.99-$1(Instant savings)-$6.99(Home mailer coupon) = $-1.00 i made a dollar! but i ended up getting a "green bag tag" from CVS, which cost $.99 to get, but you use it with your ECB Card to get $1 ECB for every 4 trips to the store (1 per day) when you use a reuseable shopping bag.. i couldn't pass that up..

the second CVS had my Schick hydro 5 (and refills) but they did NOT have any carts, and when your shopping with a 1yr old you need one.. so on my razor it didn't ring up as a sale price, and i didn't get my ECB.. i'll be going to my store tomorrow to get that sorted..

i did find the Seattle's best coffe late' (in the can, individuals) so i got 5 of them (FOR FREE!)

needless to say 6 transactions today at CVS, total OOP $8 (but i need to get my ECB and sale price on the Schick)...
~Me

2 comments:

  1. I want tips on where to go online for coupons! I'm intrigued, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a whole new post just for you 'Him and Her'!

    ReplyDelete