Wednesday, August 3, 2011

8/3/11 Skintimate Shave Cream @ CVS

So tonight I went to CVS with the wife and kids, and this time my wife “window shopped” as I didn’t have my “Pharmacy Binder” with me... I know shame one me!
Now I have a list of stuff to get for her either later tonight, or tomorrow, probably tomorrow so I get another Green Bag Tag scan.

But I was hoping to get the Skintimate Shave Cream (for the wife) from last week that I raincheck’d I ended up stopping at the 24 hour CVS in town, that I hate.. But it was on the way back and they only had 1.. I got my scanner Q’s for the day and left without buying anything. Then we stopped at “My” CVS, and to my surprise they had a full stock of it YAY.. I needed 8 for my plan to work. The rain-check was for the sale price of $2.49, and if you spent $20 or more you got $10ECB’s back so here’s what I did…

8x Skintimate Shave Cream (Reg=$4.69 “Sale”=$2.49)
            Used 7x $1.50/1 and 1x $1/1 IP’s
1x Fabreeze Fabric refresher (Reg=$6.29 Sale=$4.99)
            Used 1x $1/1
           
            Used $4 off $20 or more
            Used $7.99 ECB
            Used $1 ECB



Total                            = $44.81
Total OOP                   = $ 0.42 (still using my gift cards!)
Savings                       = $44.39 or 99.06%  
ECB for next trip         =  $10 ECB for the Skintimate Shave Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment